What to do with dry skin
Our body is protected from external influences by the skin, which is the largest organ of the human body. Moreover, it is the entrance gate of the whole body. It regulates the supply and excretion of large amounts of substances in the body and its proper functioning is ensured if its surface layer contains sufficient water. Otherwise, the skin is dry, which affects a number of factors. These might be caused, for example, by an inadequate drinking regime, hectic lifestyle, staying in air-conditioned rooms, excessive sunbathing, as well as using cosmetics whose inadequate composition and application can dry the top layer of the skin. To overcome this, you should pay extra attention to proper skin hydration, which begins with basic hygiene.
Our shower and bath tips
Shower in the morning and in the evening, take a hot tub on Sunday. Basic hygiene has forced us to develop shower gels and shampoos, which are basic requirements in our bathroom. Therefore, in the formulas of our products, we also think of moisturizing ingredients in addition to cleaning agents. Our shower gels and shampoos are enriched with vegetable glycerin and natural essential oils that have a positive effect on the moisturizing process. In the evening we recommend Neroli, derived from orange flower blossom, after active sports Camphor and for children Wild strawberry or Pear.
What to use after showering or bathing?
The next step towards pleasant and supple skin starts right after a shower, when it comes to the application of body milk or butter. Thanks to their positive effects, our skin not only gets moisturized, but also receives healthy nutrients into the body.
In order for this procedure not only to be pleasant but also useful, there are a number of recommendations we provide to achieve the desired effect.
- Body lotion or body butter is best applied to cleansed skin, ideally immediately after a
- The skin should be warm and slightly wet, so it is advisable to moisturize it after a warm shower.
- If the skin gets cold, help to warm it up with a warm wet towel. Then the pores will be sufficiently opened and ready to receive the moisturizer.
- The water should not be too hot, as then the skin becomes hypersensitive and irritated.
- After an evening shower, we recommend Natural Body Butter Cocoa-Coconut. After a morning shower, Natural Body Lotion Lavender is
- On very dry parts such as elbows, heels, and shins, Natural Almond Butter is an excellent helper.
How about when children have very dry skin?
- Let's start with If the skin is very dry, we recommend"Matthew Bubble – Natural baby bath oil emulsion" which soothes the skin excellently during bathing.
- After drying the skin, the whole-body "Matthew Bubble - Natural baby oil after Bath" is suitable. The skin remains fragrant, supple and perfectly moisturized. For the smallest, diaper rash protection is obviously extremly important. Even here we have been looking to select raw materials suitable for children from birth. "Matthew Bubble – Natural diaper rash Baby Oil" is the right choice of a healthy cream to prevent diaper rash. If you take into account what's going on in the body through the skin and the mucous membrane, it is good to know that the raw materials in the Matthew Bubble line are edible and therefore perfectly suitable for use on children.
- If skin eczema or seborrheic dermatitis or other food allergies occur, we recommend the use of argan oil.
What about the skin?
In order to take care of the whole body properly, we also have to include the most sensitive part of human skin - the face. Besides other parts of the body, the face is almost constantly exposed and thus most tested by external influences. The face serves as a mirror of whole body care which we glamourize using aesthetic cosmetics. It is also particularly sensitive to cleaning with water. One of the best methods for skin care is therefore oil treatment.
For additional softening of the skin and face, weather protection, antibacterial and antiparasitic protection, or removal of inflammation, we have developed a range of natural facial creams for you. Their composition is tailored to all skin types and you will definitely find your favorite among them. Try our new natural skin cream products with essential oils of Melissa and Lavender. Their application is easier because of their unique composition. They contain a mixture of oils such as apricot kernel oil and cannabis oil, which are easily absorbed and can be applied to both dry and moist skin, both in the morning and in the evening before bedtime. Organic Shea butter, which forms the basis of these creams, creates a fine microfilm on the surface of the skin that prevents it from allowing dirt inside.
If you use a make-up remover, try our natural make-up remover oil. Its main ingredients are organic coconut oil and rose water, which we sensitively blend with respect to the various skin qualities. This oil, in addition to makeup, deeply cleanses the pores that are trapped by dust and bacteria, and removes their excess skin sebum and dead cells.
Moisturize and heal your lips
For a perfect skin feeling, it's good to have a natural lip balm. In the summer months, it provides protection against drying and UV radiation. In winter, it protects the lips from wind, cold, and unhealthy viral diseases. Thanks to beeswax, lip balm is antiseptic and long lasting.